Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionBenefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Short term/long term insurance, life insurance & more
- 401k with Employer match
- Sick time & Paid time off
- Up to 10 paid holidays a year
- Education & Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commission Bonus Structure Why work for ACO?Join a global
family owned company with office/ production in 45+ countries that
has been in business for 75 years. ACO products are designed and
manufactured with the belief that the company positively impacts
the use of one of earths greatest resources, water. ACO is rooted
with the team player spirit, encouraging self-development and
growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment for all of
its employees.Who is ACO?ACO. we care for waterA central theme to
everything we do is products and technology that care for water our
system chain of collect, clean, hold, release reflects this and our
business constantly revolves around the care and management of
What the role entails
- Answer questions for customers and outside sales staff on the
status of in-house and shipped orders, product information,
invoicing discrepancies, availability, lead times, prices, freight
- Prepare Returned Goods Authorizations and Credit Requests.
- Process credit card payments
- Provide customer support through knowledge of our products and
- Respond to inbound sales calls.
- Maintain effective communication flow among customers (both
internal and external to the company), management, and outside
- Accurate data entry of all purchase orders ensuring that all
material and freight costs match exactly to customers purchase
order, generate and check order acknowledgements, email to
- Prepare and follow up on quotations to customers.
- Follow-up on orders which require special handling,
fabrication, or purchased parts by communicating/discussing with
the appropriate/relevant parties . EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of experience in Customer Service, with data entry or
order taking work experience related in the following industries:
construction, commercial, and manufacturing and 1-year business or
related certificate from college or technical school is preferred,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.ADDITIONAL
- Ability to use Windows Office programs.
- Keyboarding skills of 35 wpm.
- Professional phone manners. $17.45-$24.48 per hourby
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Mentor , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!