Community Sales for Senior Housing Company
Company: Hawthorn Senior Living
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opening for a
Community Sales for our independent living community in Mentor.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly expanding senior housing
company, managing independent living, assisted living retirement
and memory care communities throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our
company brings over 20 years of experience in the senior housing
industry together with an exclusive company culture to create a
dynamic and rewarding work environment setting us apart from other
senior housing companies. Our number one goal is providing caring
and compassionate service and the quality lifestyle every senior
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing and occupancy
development for our building Parker Place. Through hands-on sales
and marketing tasks our Community Sales will reach our goal of 100
percent occupancy, while also maintaining 100 percent resident
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. In addition, we
provide a benefit package that includes paid time off and the
opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability
benefits; as well as life insurance and a 401k plan with a match
determined by Hawthorn Senior Living.
Hawthorn is a privately owned senior housing company. We pride
ourselves on hard-work, integrity, operating with total
transparency and believing that you never go wrong doing the right
thing. We believe our commitment to people is the reason we have
the highest occupancy in the industry. Our foundation of principles
and philosophies don't work for everyone, but they may be just what
you're looking for.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Obtain maximum occupancy levels at all times
· Follow-up with current leads and develop new resources for
· Serve as the representative of your community in order to
effectively present and discuss the Hawthorn Senior Living product
to referral sources
· Show the benefits, characteristics and uniqueness of our company
in a way that creates quality, integrity and urgency
· Develop a superior understanding of what the individual
customers' needs and wants are
· Need to have the flexibility to re-locate and travel as needed
for the position.
· Ability to work well with other team members toward achieving
occupancy goals and resident satisfaction.
· Participate in the development Quarterly Sales and Marketing goal
· Meet/or exceed Quarterly Sales and Marketing Goals to include
occupancy, follow up and outreach goals.
· Must have transportation and valid driver's license to conduct
home and community visits.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Possess the capacity to think strategically and implement
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement.
· Capable of seeing the "big picture" and be detail-oriented, as
· Be creative, innovative, and progressive; be a good problem
· Excel in communication both verbal and written, in a clear
· Strength in managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Content to work independently with minimal direction.
· Ability to objectively collect and analyze data.
· Strong interpersonal and ability to engage with diverse
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter
and resume for consideration.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications,
and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal
Keywords: Hawthorn Senior Living, Mentor , Community Sales for Senior Housing Company, Sales , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!