Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent - Full-Time, Year Round Role for Top Sellers
Company: ASSURANCE Independent Agents
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Now that AEP is over, find your permanent homeAbout
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We
were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint
mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
We simplify the complex world of insurance into valuable solutions
to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few
questions so our system can learn about their needs. From there,
our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes
the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is
how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer's precise
needs and budget.
Assurance agents are at the center of all these interactions.
Build your insurance career and help people find coverage that fits
This is a full-time, work-from-home role with a base hourly rate,
plus commission and bonus potential.
Computer equipment will be provided to you by Assurance to conduct
In this position you will be responsible for selling Medicare
Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan, and other
ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and
This position does not require cold calling.
All insurance shopper leads are provided to you.
Why Choose Assurance:
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
- Growth opportunities - we offer leadership development training
and promote from within for those employees seeking career
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development
and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
What We Offer:
- Competitively based hourly rate plus commission, with
opportunities to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision
as well as employee assistance
- Paid time off including company holidays - 10 paid holidays per
- Eligibility to participate in company-sponsored retirement
savings plans (401k).
- Company provided computer equipment
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home office
- A current resume
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and
- A release from your current upline, employer, FMO, call center
employer, 1099, etc., prior to your start date
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours
of operation of 8 AM to 8PM EST. An 8-hour shift within that
timeframe will be assigned to you during training. Overtime is
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 30mbps and
a minimum upload 10mbps
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to
troubleshoot minor technical issues as they arise
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an
efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and
relaying information while speaking with individuals over the
phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position,
technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with
the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson
and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Medicare
eligible individuals and assist them in selecting the appropriate
Medicare health insurance plan by presenting our world class suite
of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability
to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales
goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive
in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance,
regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute
IMPORTANT: To apply, make sure to have your National Producer
Number (NPN) handy! Look it up here. Associated topics: client,
guest, inside sales, insurance agent, lead sales agent, phone,
sales, sales agent, sales associate, sales position
Keywords: ASSURANCE Independent Agents, Mentor , Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent - Full-Time, Year Round Role for Top Sellers, Sales , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!