Shipping and Receiving
Company: Process Technology
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Position reports to: Department Lead
- Verify model numbers to pick orders
- Build appropriate shipping containers based on shipping
standards (cardboard and wood) and affix appropriate labels as
- Verify product is secure before shipping to prevent breakage
- Verify shipping address and shipping methods match the
- Ensure accuracy of shipping documentation for domestic and
- Enter shipment information into shipping software
- Assist loading and unloading trailers.
- Assist and cross train in the receiving area.
- Report any shipping discrepancies or problems to the Department
- Operate material handling equipment safely (including but not
limited to the pallet truck, pallet jack, scissor lift and banding
- Adhere to and comply with all ISO and Company policies and
- Maintain clean, neat, safe and orderly work area.
- Display excellent communication skills with all team members
and truck drivers.
- Attend and participate in required training and meetings.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Possess basic math, measurement, reading and comprehension
- Carpentry/wood working knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of shipping methods and processes.
- Knowledge and proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work in a non-temperature controlled
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of
- Ability and understanding of power tools including but not
limited to table saws, screw drivers, nail guns and staple
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced, quality focused
- Detail oriented with high levels of accuracy.
Keywords: Process Technology, Mentor , Shipping and Receiving, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...