Material Handlers- STERIS
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Looking for a good opportunity?
Kelly Services is now hiring for STERIS in Mentor, Ohio for Material Handlers on 1st shift and mid day shift
Contract to Hire roles with lots of room for growth Potential
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
Shipping and supporting other product lines/backlogs
Material Handling- Up to 50 lbs.
Pay Rate: DOE $15.68-$19.33/hour
Shift/Hours: M-R 6:30am-4pm OT, Fridays 6am-10/11am need required determined every Wednesday.
Years Experience: 0-4 material Handling
OR 12 noon- 8:30pm shift as well with Potential OT AND A $1.25 Shift differential added onto your hourly rate.
1. Unload supplier trucks and deliver raw parts to designated stock areas. Parts to be physically moved and entered into AS400 or ORACLE system through receiving, miscellaneous, and inter-organization transactions.
2. Prepare transaction for internal orders and gather necessary pieces to be given to Manufacturing. Submit transaction into appropriate business system. Maintain inventory transaction and material shortage records.
3. Pick material for work orders, according to printed picklists. Restock Material Kan Bans as needed.
4. Stock completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchased parts.
5. Pack any material leaving the building and complete internal shipping authority log using FedEx or RPS Shipping software.
6. Maintain inventory accuracy by performing daily cycle counts and warehouse inspections as directed.
7. Ensure material movement is shipped, received, and stored according to Company and Federal standards. Handle non-conforming material in accordance with company policies and procedures.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED Fork lift truck license helpful, must be certified by STERIS trainer once in position.
2. Position requires frequent lifting (at least 50 lbs.), bending, standing, sitting, and walking. Tasks may be repetitive at times. Frequent use of computer.
3. One to two years shipping and receiving or warehouse experience preferred. Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. Working knowledge of computer helpful.
Apply Online OR send resumes to Joe at
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
You should know: Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly . You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Looking for a good opportunity?
Keywords: Kelly, Mentor , Material Handlers- STERIS, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
here to apply!