Maintenance Technician (4th Shift)
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Posted on: November 17, 2022
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.PCC is relentless in
its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time
producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while
continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.In 2016,
Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett,
acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
- Incumbent must handle hazardous waste in accordance with the
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and company policy.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and repair of production
process equipment including but not limited to vacuum furnaces,
boilerclaves, conveyors, wax press, and robotic cells.
- Troubleshooting of electrical/mechanical/hydraulic problems in
a timely manner to minimize downtime of equipment.
- Proficient in robot operation as well as perform regularly
scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Handle all duties and responsibilities of Maintenance
- Assist in other plant maintenance work as required by
- Repair and maintain other plant equipment as experience
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and
communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients,
co-workers and supervisor.
- Observe all safety requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance to all process equipment
- Housekeeping and organization as required, as well as other
duties as requested by manager, ensuring that all safety
requirements are practiced.
- Limited construction/installation of equipment.
- PLC troubleshooting and light programming.
- Perform work in various areas such as electrical, pneumatics,
hydraulics, pipe fitting, welding, and soldering.
- Operate equipment pertaining to maintenance including fork
trucks, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts.
- Repair, service, and maintain equipment as needed at outside
vendors, suppliers, customers, and other PCC locations.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Mentor , Maintenance Technician (4th Shift), Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!