Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting 6+ month, long term contract opportunity as an Electrical
Engineer for a top fortune 500 company in Mentor OH.
Title: Electrical EngineerDuration: 6+ monthsLocation: Mentor OH
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be working closely with other Electrical Engineers; will
be building cables and troubleshooting LabView Code and in house
controls as systems are tested.
- Fabricate, repair, improve and assemble electrical/mechanical
- Suggests and makes improvements to existing and new
- Conducts operational, performance, life and environmental tests
on components and equipment.
- Oriented to operate test equipment that measures temperature,
electricity, light, flow, pressure, strain, force, distance, time,
noise and weight.
- Works from prints, sketches, written and verbal instructions
and is capable of interpreting specifications.
- Expedites materials and services needed to perform tests.
- Assists in analyzing equipment failures and factory work
stoppage problems and offers corrective measures.
- Assists engineers in determining the type of test that will
generate the optimum data.
- Assumes complex project assignment responsibility and disposes
of equipment and apparatus upon completion of task.
- Fabricates, repairs, improves designs and constructs mechanical
and electromechanical equipment.
- Designs and constructs automated test fixtures.
- Works with sheet metal and plastics for improving present and
- Maintains detailed test data in Laboratory note book at all
- Responsible for data being submitted to the job file and the
requestor of the test.
- Must be able to use drill press, band saw, metal working tools
and demonstrate excellent machine shop practice.
- Maintain facility in a safe, clean and orderly manner at all
- Assists in analyzing equipment failures. This includes the
possibility of traveling to the field and expediting repairs to
maintain a good Customer relationship.
- Assures test set-up and procedures are followed to provide a
safe employee workplace/environment (meets OSHA published standards
and company safety guidelines.) Qualifications:
- Ability to drive forklift safely and obtain a forklift
- Medical, GMP, or aerospace experience preferred
- Ability to use voltmeter and general lab equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot systems
- Ability to understand/read schematics
Education / Experience:
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience
- NPD background is preferable
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact
Michelle Niemira (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate
--- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
perks, including:? Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as
a result of our expansive network of client companies? A
competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks? Access to newly
expanded Medical Plan options? Online continuing education via the
Kelly Learning Center? Several employee discounts? And more!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Mentor , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!