Company: Steris Corporation
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer
world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product
and service solutions around the globe.
The Material Handler Ships, receives, stores, and tracks inventory,
and ensures that parts are handled in accordance with Company and
* Unloads trucks and delivers inventory to stock. Parts must be
physically moved and entered into ORACLE system through receiving
* Prepares transaction for sales order and gather necessary
inventory for shipment. Submits transaction into ORACLE system.
* Picks material for work orders, according to printed picklists.
Performs ORACLE transaction to issue material including any
* Stocks completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchased parts.
* Packs any material shipped from the Distribution Center and
complete shipping authority log using appropriate procedures.
* Maintains inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts. Assists
Team Leader or Supervisor in researching discrepancies in inventory
* Ensures material movement is shipped, received, and stored
according to Company and Federal standards. If material is not in
conformance, rejects part and complete NCR.
Duties - cont'd
* Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
* Must be Forklift certified by STERIS trainer once in position
* High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
* One to two years shipping and receiving or warehouse experience
* Fork lift truck license helpful
* Working knowledge of computer helpful
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the
needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices,
vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR
CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B,
publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000
associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please
call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for
accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs
to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred
and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion,
age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or
veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, and any other category protected by federal, state or
local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status
as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound
by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics
required by - 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and
applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program
may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business
Req ID: 30835
Job Category: Manufacturing Operations
Mentor, OH, US, 44060
Life at STERIS
Keywords: Steris Corporation, Mentor , Material Handler, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!