Logistics Presales Specialist (Proposal Coordinator)
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Logistics Presales Specialist (Proposal Coordinator)(Job Number:
The Logistics Presales Specialist helps to facilitate an efficient
internal sales process with the creation of superior customer
proposal packages. The Logistics Presales Specialist will be the
main vehicle for collecting, consolidating and disseminating
information to and from all team members to ensure that knowledge
sharing occurs between the sales team and results in execution of a
consistent sales strategy. Additionally, the Logistics Presales
Specialist is responsible for training core selling team members on
the internal sales process and sales tools available. The Logistics
Presales Specialist will also provide monthly reporting to the
regional leaders and maintain sales team member user compliance
with the customer relationship management (CRM) tool in the
assigned territories. Approximately 10% - 30% travel is required
for this position.
- Presales Support
- Create sales strategy/solution presentations for customers.
Responsible for delegating presentation responsibilities throughout
- Complete Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information
- Interface with internal team members in pulling sales data
together, providing summary of findings to associates in the
- Train core selling team members on internal sales process and
sales tools; this training includes the providing information on
the various stages of the sales process.
- Train new sales associates which people in the organization the
sales team should engage with during the pursuit and deal
- Train new sales associates on the sales tools needed for the
job include Salesforce.com, SalesPro, Avention and Penske Sales
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Sales Process Facilitation
- Coordinate customer service visits with V.I.P. customers, which
includes reaching out to the customers and asking them for business
specifications. Through customer communication, the Logistics
Presales Specialist may interface with high level decision makers
in prospective companies.
- Ensure Salesforce (CRM) user compliance and training
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing (or
related field) required.
- 2-3 years minimum experience designing technical and creative
PowerPoint presentations required.
- 2-3 years minimum experience working with CRM tools
- Strong written/oral communication skills are required.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, both technical and
- Ability to connect and build rapport / relationships with
internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the
ability to prioritize multiple projects / work streams.
- Project Management experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience interfacing with C-Level executives
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Mentor , Logistics Presales Specialist (Proposal Coordinator), Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!