Building and Grounds Maintenance
Company: ACO, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy work for ACO?Join an international family
owned company that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products
are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company
positively impacts the use of one of earth's greatest resources,
water. ACO is rooted on the team player spirit, encouraging
self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work
environment for all of its employees Benefits include:401k,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term/long term insurance, and
more!Sick time& Paid time offUp to 10 paid holidays a yearEducation
& Growth opportunitiesSummary The Buildings & Grounds Maintenance
Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs for
assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical,
basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
This position will interact professionally with various contractors
and outside vendors when it comes to issues and/or projects with
buildings and grounds. Backup other maintenance personnel on
projects as required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform maintenance and repairs involving some of the
following: Observes functioning of all areas of the buildings and
grounds to detect hazards, problems and the need for service repair
and or replacement of electrical system and mechanical
- Troubleshoot diagnose and repair mechanical/electrical system
problems such as electrical circuits, controls, motor starters,
proximity switches, photo-eyes, and PLCs 1/0 system, contactor, and
relaybase, using root cause analysis principles and taking
corrective action to repairing or replacing electrical and
- Plans repair work using building's blueprints or equipment
manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized
technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and
repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule for equipment. Keep neat
and accurate repair records and other department information such
as walk-throughs and daily inspection on all buildings and grounds
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and
maintenance.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Certificate in Equipment Maintenance from technical school; or
two to three years related experience and/or Training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience/ Knowledge with HVAC, required.
- Experience/Knowledge with plumbing
Keywords: ACO, Inc., Mentor , Building and Grounds Maintenance, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!