Polymer Production Operator
Company: ACO, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy work for ACO?Join an international family
owned company that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products
are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company
positively impacts the use of one of earth's greatest resources,
water. ACO is rooted on the team player spirit, encouraging
self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work
environment for all of its employees Benefits include:401k,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term/long term insurance, and
more!Sick time& Paid time offUp to 10 paid holidays a yearEducation
& Growth opportunities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Clean mold jackets and mold core, clearing away any excess
flashing, wax, and foreign debris.
- Scrape flashing from product.
- Visually inspect for quality, ie. holes, cracks, uneven rails,
short rails, etc. tell Team Leader if questionable.
- Set product in curing rack if quality is acceptable, or scrap
it if the quality is not acceptable; insert grates where
- Remove from curing rack when next piece is ready, (leaving
larger channels in the rack for two rounds), and move from curing
rack to pallet or to patch area if needed.
- Apply a thin coat of hot wax to top surface of mold only
(consistency of wax must be liquid).
- Clean knock-outs.
- Re-assemble jackets and end caps of mold so that they close
properly. Insert K-rails or SK100 rails if needed. Make sure rails
seat correctly in mold.
- Check to make sure inner bars are closed, if not, pull inner
bars firmly to right of mold using wrench.
- Double-check that mold is closed properly. (There should be no
gaps between the mold jackets and the end caps.) EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree
(GED)PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing
repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
- Required regularly to use hands to handle, or feel and reach
with hands and arms.
- Must be able to squat, stand, stoop bend down, for long periods
- Required to occasionally climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and
crouch; and talk or hear.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 75lbs and
maximum of 100lbs.
- Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and
inspect parts produced
Keywords: ACO, Inc., Mentor , Polymer Production Operator, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!