Technician, Help Desk
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches, transmissions, springs and other engine and driveline-
related performance components. RWB markets its products through
multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance
Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance,
Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart
Machinery PAC Racing, Revmax, TSI, and Trango. RWB sells to a
diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman
racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and
powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is
headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing
operations in strategic locations throughout the United States,
Canada, Europe and Asia. Race Winning Brands has an exciting
opportunity for an IT Help Desk Technician in the Mentor, Ohio
facility. The primary responsibility includes but is not limited
to: provide general first level support for various IT systems at
RWB's Mentor facility, along with remote support for other
facilities. Work directly with IT team members to obtain work
assignments, provide technical support and troubleshooting services
to end-users, document processes, provide basic training for users.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose computer errors and provide technical support.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and basic network issues.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies.
- Install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of
end-user's computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company
- Strong experience with Windows 10 / Office 365.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy on PC word-processing, spreadsheet, database
applications considered a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and capable of
moving from one project/situation to another with minimal
- Projects a positive attitude towards the customer and
co-workers, contributes to positive environment.
- Supports and participates in all office duties and meetings as
required to ensure department success.
- Well established verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as both a member of a team and
independently based upon the task at hand.
- Familiar with software deployment technologies (MDT, PDQ
- Knowledgeable about basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing,
- Must be comfortable moving around and working in a
manufacturing shop floor environment. Desired Technical Support
Experience and Qualifications
- GED or High School with IT experience preferred.
- Windows MCP or A+ is a plus. Physical Demands
- Able to lift 30 pounds to shoulder height. Long periods of time
sitting at a desk (daily).
- Able to efficiently utilize computer equipment. Manual
dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office
equipment, such as phone, fax and copier.
- Able to drive and to travel by commercial airline.
- Ability to move throughout the facilities to interact with
employees in their work environment.PI175883816
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Technician, Help Desk, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!