Posted on: January 16, 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's
why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an
early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up
countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new
paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to
always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital
future together with us.
* Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials,
parts and finished goods
* Selects and stages required raw/bulk/packaging components in a
manner that optimizes productivity in a self-directed manner.
* Works with Filling and Distribution to move finished goods to
* Enters production quantities in the ERP system.
* Assists with cycle counts as required.
* Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping
infractions in area of responsibility.
* Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel's SHE standards and
practices including the use of personal protective equipment
* Immediate correction of safety hazards.
* High school graduate or GED Completion of any relevant
manufacturing training requirements.
* Certified in operation of fork lifts.
* Demonstrates a professional, team-player attitude toward work and
* Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills.
* Demonstrates thorough understanding of date code formats.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21024827
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Keywords: Henkel, Mentor , Material Handler, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!