Company: Avery Dennison
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company
specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of
labeling and functional materials. The company's products, which
are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive
materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other
bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications;
tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency
identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other
markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs
more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported
sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more
at--www.averydennison.com . Job Description Avery Dennison is
seeking an Application Consultant to join the Label and Graphic
Materials Group organization. This role is part of the Label &
Packaging Materials Group business and is responsible for providing
application and technical consulting support through phone, chat
and email coverage. This role will at times support both strategic
and regional customer accounts, including our Canadian customer
base. They will partner with Product Management, Marketing, Sales
and other business teams to deliver price, mix, and profitability
objectives. Key responsibilities:
- Provide detailed application and technical consulting directly
to customers via telephone, chat and email service channels.
- Build new product combinations, as required to meet application
CTQ's, and win new business.
- Initiate SF opportunities when: crafting new products, working
on large pieces of business, and/ or applications requiring high
investment technical testing.
- Conduct applications assessments, including
- Uncover customer needs and provide solutions that are robust,
yet competitively positioned.
- Communicate customer opportunities to sales partners for follow
- Accumulate and assimilate knowledge and information on the
range of available products.
- Follow-up with customers on sophisticated inquiries,
recommendations, testing and compliance needs..
- Use predictive service insights to ensure our customers enjoy a
crafted service experience.
- Become a certified Pressure-Sensitive 101 (PS101) trainer to
support customer needs.
- Build relationships with Customers and Sales Team, to
facilitate a climate of joint growth and partnership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude required, with knowledge of Industry,
products and applications preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Solid customer service skills and experience required.
- Computer savvy with an agile learning style preferred.
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to network efficiently to accomplish customer and
business objectives. IND125 Additional Information All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other
protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. If you require
accommodations to view or apply for a job, alternative methods are
available to submit an application. Please contact 440.534.6080 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss reasonable
Keywords: Avery Dennison, Mentor , Application Consultant, Professions , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!