Company: Miller Brother Staffing
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is seeking qualified
candidates for a Quality Inspector position with a company in
Mentor, OH. This is a 2nd or 3rd shift position (candidate's
choosing) with a pay rate of $20-21/hour.
Shift: 2nd or 3rd--candidate's choosing, 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm
Monday-Saturday, 3rd shift: 11pm-7am, Sunday-Sat morning
Pay Rate: $16/hour while training on 1st shift. Pay increases to
$20-21/hour when candidate moves to permanent shift.
Screening Process: resume submittal and a face to face interview
with the company, mechanical aptitude test during
interview--candidate must score 75% to be considered for the
Description of Duties
- Inspect, identify, and record production and various incoming
materials, per written and verbal instructions.
- Count parts as necessary by using a counting scale
- Standing, walking, bending, and lifting frequently. Sitting
frequently. Lifting and bending--requires moving containers of
parts from floor or skif to work tables or material handling
equipment. 35 pounds several times a day.
- Any other assigned task as requested by the supervisor within
the training level and physical capabilities of employee.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and iTRAC
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints relating to
material being inspected
- Must be able to use and understand standard inspection
equipment as required in written instructions--this includes
calipers, micrometers, pitch micrometers, hardness testers, thread
gages, and various specialiazed hand gages.
- Must be able to understanf quality requirements per written and
- Must pass all related ISO training within the first month on
- Must be able to correctly determine pass/fail status of
materials wtih minimal supervision
- Recordkeeping must be accurate, legible, and submitted in a
- Inspection mustbe completed in a timely fashion. Generally
within one day after sampling
- Inspection must include all types of normal work flow through
- Employee must be working on the assigned task during working
- Productivity must be within 20% of standard overall, figured
weekly and averaged
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Personal days
Associated topics: compliance, construction, examiner, health,
inspection, inspector surveyor, land, rpls, survey, violation
Keywords: Miller Brother Staffing, Mentor , Quality Inspector, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!