Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job Functions Include:
- To accurately prepare preliminary and final drawings, maps,
charts, illustrations and presentation graphics using AutoCAD and
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of
exchanging information between departments.
- Participate in developing and implementing standards.
- Utilize latest software design tools.
- Create new or modify existing drawings from, survey data, field
notes, verbal instructions and/or existing records
- Revise and plot final drawings to specified scale.
- Process, evaluate and plot survey data using computerized data
- Generate topographical maps, contour maps, site layouts and
cross sections using processed data.
- Manage files created during projects, keeping accurate records
of files and coordinating file storage with other CAD technicians
on a project. Qualificiations:
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience with AutoCAD and
- Associate's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Must be able to work well in teams.Nesco Resource provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Mentor , Designer 3, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!