Company: Miller Brother Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is seeking qualified
candidates for a Quality Inspector position with a company in
Mentor, OH. This is a 3rd shift position with a pay rate of
Shift: 3rd shift 11pm-7am, Sunday through Thursday; will train on
Monday through Friday 7am-3pm
Pay Rate: $17.40/hour
Screening Process: resume submittal and an in-person interview with
Under the guidance and supervision of the Quality Manager, this
position is responsible for the quality and integrity of our
Performs These Standard Essential Functions as follows:
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures. Follow all
safety rules and regulations, including wearing required all
recommended safety equipment and following safety precautions on
materials as per MSDS sheets.
- Adhere to all environmental regulations Attend and participate
in all required training sessions.
- Work as a team member Exercise proper care in the use of tools,
equipment and materials.
- Maintain work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Completes all required records, reports, and forms in a neat,
accurate and timely fashion.
- Detects and reports any faulty equipment, defective material,
improper operation, unsafe or unusual conditions to a supervisor or
other responsible manager Seeks to always improve production
processes, product quality, and worker safety.
- Follows all written and verbal instructions. Completes all
other duties as assigned. Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from specification sheets, sketches, prints, work orders
and verbal instructions to perform all inspections.
- Provide assistance to the Quality Manager for projects related
to research and development, production technology and quality
control as applicable. Inspect visual appearance of product and
containers, quantity verification, maintaining dimensional and
- Measuring instruments that will be used include dial and
vernier calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, height verniers,
tape measures, dial indicators, precision scales and Rockwell /
Durometer hardness testing.
- Conduct first piece and in process inspections of manufactured
product as required.
- Responsible for identification, documentation, segregation and
reporting of non-conforming materials.
- Provide daily inspection report to Quality Manager.
- Maintain close working relationship with production personnel
to ensure a smooth and efficient production flow of quality
- Perform SPC checks (statistical process control) and interprets
charts as required. Training will be provided as applicable.
- Maintain clean, efficient and properly operating inspection
equipment environment. Minimum Qualifications
- Knowledge of quality processes, statistical process control
experience a plus.
- Must be a self starter capable of working efficiently &
effectively with minimal supervision, good oral communicator,
methodical, meticulous and observant.
- Knowledge of production processes and products
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers, tape
measure, micrometers, go/no go gauges and verniers.
- Working knowledge in interpreting engineering drawings.
- Ability to operate tow motor and obtain valid operator s
Health InsuranceProfit Sharing
through Safe Harbor-3%Short Term Disability--company paidChristmas
PartySummer PicnicDays off reward for perfect attendance-Company
cookoutsCompany buys pizza for overtimeGift cards may be given for
working voluntary OT on Saturdays
Associated topics: business, general manager, housing assistant,
lead, management, manager iii, manager iv, operations manager,
property manager, representative
Keywords: Miller Brother Staffing, Mentor , Quality Inspector, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!