Posted on: March 20, 2023
Actalent is looking for a Mechancial Designer! This is hybrid
role and will become more remote after training.Description:
- Primary job function will be translating files from
SolidWorks/Inventor to NX and then uploading into Teamcenter
- Drafting and designing automotive racks that are used within
manufacturing as well as automotive body shops.
- Majority of time will be spent modifying/ transferring existing
drawings, not creating new.
- Will be updating prints, models and BOMAdditional Skills &
- Ideally 3+ years' of experience in mechanical design
- Must have NX and TeamCenter experience (2+ years)
- Ability to work independently About Actalent: Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Mentor , Mechanical Designer, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...