CNC Milling Machinist (2nd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Company: Component Repair Technologies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Overview:Are you an experienced machinist looking for more of a
challenge? Do you have the desire to work on some of the most
exotic metals in machining? CRT has the opportunity for you! This
rewarding position works alongside other highly skilled machinists,
giving you a chance to contribute to our reputation of quality
service and precision repairs for the aviation industry. Company
Description:Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA
certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine
component repairs for air, land, and sea.Our success and
world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be
attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product
and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and
customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early
on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees
performing Random Acts of Whatever it Takes. There is important
work to do that requires many skills and specializations and ROWIT
reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all
matter at CRT.Watch the company video:
https://componentrepair.com/join-us/Benefits: Since its early
years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are
centered on the employee and their families. The company
demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and
family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and
profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and
at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including
our annual holiday partyWhat does your work day look like?
- You will be performing milling on CNC machines. Set-up includes
obtaining fixtures, tooling, and parts.
- You are expected to follow written and verbal instructions
accurately and must have the ability to read blueprints.
- You will use inspection measurement instruments to inspect
parts prior to, during and after machining operations.
- Have the opportunity to participate in problem solving and
continuous improvement efforts.Competencies & Qualifications:
- 2+ Years machining experience.
- Set-up experience with tooling, fixtures with the ability to
follow instructions per technical drawings or work
- Read, write, speak, understand English, and be able to
communicate with other employees.
- Shop math as required to measure parts and make calculations
required for machining.
- Technical high school diploma, machinist trade school, or
equivalent work experience.
- One, all, or a combination of; set up and operation of:
Vertical Turret Lathes (VTL); Horizontal Boring Mills (HBM);
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) VTL; Vertical Grinders; Horizontal
Grinders; Horizontal Engine Lathe; CNC Vertical Grinders and CNC
- General bench skills such as use of hand-held power tools,
files, assembly and disassembly.
- For CNC operators, must have knowledge of G&M Code, ability
to make program edits, etc.Keywords:machine operator, machine
set-up operator, CNC set-up operator, equipment operator,
machinist, CNC machinist, screw machine operator, CNC programmer,
production facility, machinery operator, machine tool operator,
deco operator, davenport machinist, davenport screw machine,
davenport operator CNC tool operator, computer numerical control
operator, computer numerical control machinist, CNC machinist,
FANUC, milling, turning, grinding, ID/OD grinder, Pratt & Whitney,
Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE
Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X,
GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117 CRT is
committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting
the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Companys
policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine
products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use
prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all
qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related
experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all
applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal
employment opportunity.The CRT team utilizes texting in its
recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through
the hiring stage.
Keywords: Component Repair Technologies, Mentor , CNC Milling Machinist (2nd Shift, Mon-Fri), Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!