Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As the Chemical Operator you would be responsible for
manufacturing, loading, and unloading chemical products while
assuring compliance is achieved. This position requires a
motivated, detail oriented, and results driven team player.
- Complete walk-thru of the process and equipment to audit safety
and maintain operational records.
- Document process conditions and update batch records for
- Collect samples and perform routine chemical lab analysis and
calculations to manufacture products and make batch
- Assist with cleaning and reloading of chemical reactors for
- Operate and maintain equipment, including; process reactors,
pumps, valves, filters, and other process equipment.
- Monitor instrumentation and adjust process conditions as
- Complete all paperwork accurately, including batch sheets and
- Blend and mix chemicals to meet customer requirements and
complete quality documentation.
- Load drums and/or totes with finished goods and properly label
and seal containers.
- Assist in shipping by coordinating the loading of bulk tankers
and LTL trailers.
- Assist in receipt of raw materials to the site, including;
offloading, completing paperwork, and recordkeeping.
- Maintain a 5S mentality.
- Oversee the operation of the processes assigned, including the
safe transfer of hazardous chemicals.
Pay and Shift info
- Starting pay is $17-$19/hour
- 1st shift
- Temp to Hire opportunity with the company.
- 1+ years' experience in chemical mixing/blending, knowledge of
chemical manufacturing and equipment.
- Good attention to detail, mathematical aptitude, basic computer
- Able to properly operate a forklift
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to wear a respirator, lift 50 lbs., and stand/walk
for whole shift.
- Will be subject to a 10-panel drug screen and other
Company Benefits include:
- Healthcare, dental, & vision plans
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Many other great benefits!
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Mentor , Chemical Mixer, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!