Company: Amotec, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Machine Operators Multiple immediate openings for machine operators
- must have CNC experience and working knowledge of measuring
General Labor multiple openings for general labor workers. Must be
able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stoop, stand for 8+ hours a day. Job
duties will include various warehouse tasks such as sorting parts,
maintenance, clean-up, construction, etc.
Person will be working in a paint booth Will be sanding, cleaning
and taping. Must be able to mix paint and primers and apply the
proper coating. Maintain a clean work space. Must be able to read
blue prints and schematics.
Material handlers immediate openings for material handlers. Must
have forklift experience and be capable of lifting up to 50
Punch Press & Machine Operators
- Perform operations such as blanking, bending, punching,
forming, etc., on a variety of materials based on blueprints and/or
- Configure equipment and calibrate gauge settings recognizing
condition of dies
- Load materials onto the equipment & feed material through
- Position and removing parts from the die
- Make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed
and path of the punch, as well as make sure the machine is set up
properly, working well and producing quality product
- Make sure the machine is working at full capacity, is stocked
with needed materials, well maintained
- Perform periodic checks on output
Keywords: Amotec, Inc., Mentor , General Labor, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!