House Coordinator Residential
Company: Signature Health, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
House Coordinator, Residential Services Are you looking for an
organization where you can make a positive impact in people's
lives?Our mission at Signature Health is to make behavioral health,
primary care, infectious disease, case management services and more
accessible to vulnerable patient populations of all ages across
Northeast Ohio. As a non-profit community health center, our team
of 800+ colleagues help individuals and families overcome mental
health issues, recover from addiction, and improve their physical
health. If you share in our mission and are looking for an
inclusive, compassionate and patient-focused agency, then Signature
Health is the place for you! In addition to a rewarding career, you
will have access to the following benefits:
- Highly attractive compensation package
- Employer shared medical benefits, dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition & Professional Development Assistance
- Generous paid time away from work (PTO)
- Federal Loan Forgiveness Program (available on eligible on
- And much more! Read below how you will contribute to putting
good health within reach of all our community members and apply
today! SCOPE OF ROLE Reporting to the Manager, Residential
Services, the House Coordinator, Residential Services coordinates
the daily operations of the residential treatment facility. You
will coordinate the direct care support services provided to
clients. The House Coordinator, Residential Services, ensures most
importantly, the safety and well-being of all Signature Health
HOW YOULL SUCCEED
- Oversee the execution of daily objectives and tasks of the
residential treatment facility.
- Ensure that all materials and supplies needed for the facility
are ordered and available.
- Assist in conducting residential orientation for all new
residents, and new staff members conducting services in the
residential treatment facility.
- Organize social/recreational activities for clients in
- Perform other job duties as required to include, but not be
limited to, daily participation in mealtime and personal care
programs, transporting/escorting individuals to pertinent
appointments and activities.
- Maintain client charting in accordance with regulatory
- Participate in all audits and inspections.
- Maintain proper client rights and client confidentiality.
- Maintain compliance with all licensing board standards.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain all aspects of HIPAA, promoting patient
confidentiality and right to privacy.
- Adherence and completion of compliance training provided by
- Responsible for and completing all productivity/documentation
- Participate in all assigned staff meetings and staff
- Demonstrate appropriate attendance and punctuality in adherence
with Signature Health policies.
- Lead by example by providing ongoing communication, teaching,
and training to team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a food service, residential
facility or health care setting required.
- Valid unencumbered Ohio drivers license and proof of drivers
- Knowledge of safety and sanitary procedures required.
- Must have knowledge of meal preparation and menu planning and
food services ordering
- Knowledge or specialized training/experience in behavioral
health setting preferred.
- Work is normally performed in a typical
interior/office/clinical work environment.
- While hours of operation are generally standard, flexibility to
work evenings and extended hours may be required, including
availability by phone for on-call needs.
- Requires periods of sitting, standing, telephone, and computer
- Hearing: adequate to hear clients or patients in person, over
the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Speaking: adequate to speak to clients or patients in person,
over the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including
reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
- Physical effort required: occasional lifting and carrying items
weighing up to 15 pounds, unassisted.
- Possible exposure to blood borne pathogens while performing job
- Frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements,
standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting,
pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular
- Sufficient dexterity to operate a PC and other office
This Success Profile is not an exhaustive list of all functions or
requirements that you may be required to perform; you may be
required to perform other job-related assignments as requested by
your supervisor or the company.You must be able to perform the
essential functions of the position satisfactorily; however, if
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable you to
perform the essential functions of this job, absent undue
hardship.Signature Health may revise this Success Profile at any
time, with or without advanced notice. All employees of Signature
Health are required to comply with the Signature Health Annual
Influenza Vaccination Policy. This policy requires employees to
obtain an annual flu vaccination. A medical and/or religious
exemption may be submitted for review by the Signature Health
Review Committee. Exemption requests are not guaranteed to be
approved.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Signature Health, Inc., Mentor , House Coordinator Residential, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!