Club Floor Attendant
Company: Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor
Mentor , OH 44060
The Club Floor Attendant is responsible for providing the highest
quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest
standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of
operation. The club floor attendant is responsible for the set up
and maintaining of the breakfast buffet while insuring that all
breakfast tables are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the
current meal period.
- Keep all tables cleaned and properly set according to property
- Set up and Break down of the breakfast buffet area according to
- Pro actively pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest
- Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according
to established side-work checklist.
- Assist fellow employees as needed throughout the shift.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor, Mentor , Club Floor Attendant, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!