Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Looking for an opportunity to flex your mechanical skills? Our
partner, an equipment manufacturer in the mobile food service
industry, is seeking candidates to work as a Mechanical Assembler
in their Mentor facility! In this role, you will earn a generous
starting wage of $18 hourly and work 1st shift. This is a great
opportunity to work in a union shop, where you can join the union
immediately after the temp time frame of 90 days.
1st Shift 5: 50a - 2: 30p
$18 / hour
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great
benefits you can t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE online manufacturing courses with Penn Foster
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available
to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for building
assemblies or sub-assemblies of various sized sheet metal and
extruded parts. You should be able to read bills of manufacturing
and routings, and the ability to lift and carry a minimum of 60 lbs
on a regular basis.
- Mechanical skills
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Basic math and reading skills
- Good organizational, communication, and independent
- Experience with Pneumatic Air Tools and Machines
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Mentor , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!