Experienced Meat Cutter Floater
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Job Summary$1000 New Hire Bonus! Ask Human Resource
Representative for details.
"Together, we improve people's everyday lives and well-being." As a
Giant Eagle Team Member, you will be part of a team that emphasizes
building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on
understanding and exceeding their needs. As a member of our meat
team, your primary responsibility will be to ensure our customers
are provided with the freshest product possibleJob Description
- Experience Required: Satisfactory completion of job specific
skills assessment; 6 to 12 months experience or successful
completion of the Giant Eagle Apprenticeship program
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the
department and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their
expectations. Meat team members are also expected to make
suggestions to our customers to enhance their shopping
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions
and make suggestions to customers.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the
encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or
elsewhere in the store.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food
safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping
- Cut meat to be sold to customers by taking the product out of
the cooler and cutting meat into smaller sizes to be packaged for
sale in accordance with Giant Eagle policies and procedures.
- Make ground meat by putting coarse ground into grinder then
- Accurately record and assist in preparation of special orders
to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Assist in maintaining meat cooler and freezer efficiency by
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers
safety.About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we re more than just food, fuel
and convenience. We re one giant family of diverse and talented
Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It
s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers
countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid
family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs
in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis
Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo s, our grocery Stores
through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put
food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We re always
searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We
invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting
career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Mentor , Experienced Meat Cutter Floater, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!