Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches, transmissions, springs and other engine and driveline-
related performance components. RWB markets its products through
multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance
Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance,
Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart
Machinery PAC Racing, Revmax, TSI, and Trango. RWB sells to a
diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman
racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and
powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is
headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing
operations in strategic locations throughout the United States,
Canada, Europe and Asia.Job descriptionThe Talent Acquisition
Specialist is responsible for hiring external, operative, early
professional talent, from interns through to post graduates.
Ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout the
selection process from application through to offer and onboarding.
A strong focus on candidate experience, metrics, diversity
initiatives and key stakeholder management is
- Drive full life cycle of recruitment strategies.
- Enable and maintain an exceptional candidate experience,
supporting candidates throughout all stages of the application and
- Manage stakeholders to expedite the entire recruitment
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business
leaders to understand current and future hiring requirements,
forecasts and recruiting priorities.
- Fill hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Lead and influence diversity recruiting strategies to attract a
- Effectively leverage Social Media tools in alignment with RWB's
Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Conduct external benchmarking to understand competitive
recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team,
business and key stakeholders.
- Manage programs - i.e. internship program.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence
and compliance to defined process.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and
hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated recruiting experience ideally
in a manufacturing company with proven success in delivering
results in a fast-paced, demanding high growth environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
projects and high hiring volume demands.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for
both short and long term hiring needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability
to communicate and influence effectively in meetings, email and in
- Ability to learn and use new tools to collaborate and
communicate more effectively.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and
- Comfortable in using metrics to assess ROI and
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Specialist, Talent Acquisition, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!