Wax Scheduler - Mentor OH
Company: PCC Airfoils LLC
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job Description The Wax Scheduler is responsible for scheduling
all aspects of the wax department. Maintains data and inventory on
critical processes and components. Essential Functions
- Assists wax supervision in optimizing overall performance by
performing specific duties
- Coordinate supplies to and from RP to keep both Mentor and RP
operations running efficiently.
- Identify and track path to achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales
throughput plan at injection and assembly.
- Inventory management - responsible for wax physical inventory
- Coordinate and manage critical supplies from outside vendors
including cores and other required dress and assembly items.
- Process paperwork; Issue requisitions and shipping papers for
supplies, SOP and EP changes (if required).
- Support wax operation that includes supporting weekends,
holidays and vacations as needed.
- Ensure key performance measures for the wax department are
tracked and posted .
- Develop strong user knowledge with AQCS scheduling, and
Microsoft Office (excel/ppt.).
- Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office
(Excel and Word) and Lot Control. Required Skills
- Able to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality/
- Able to work flexible hours with a history of dependability as
demonstrated with strong attendance record.
- Comfortable using a team approach to problem solving.
- Have strong sense of urgency.
- Individual must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and
communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients,
co-workers and supervisors. Desired Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present information and data in an understandable
and logical manner.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs. Experience &
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in production
planning/scheduling or similar role. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Must be
eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Keywords: PCC Airfoils LLC, Mentor , Wax Scheduler - Mentor OH, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!