Inventory / Merchandising / Shipping Specialist (Product Flow)
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: June 14, 2022
You are in for some awesome perks (Part time and Full time
benefits based on your role and tenure)
- Backup childcare
- Tuition assistance for yourself and dependents
- Generous employee discount
- Medical, dental, paid time off
- Rewards/discounts for learning about new products
- Self-paced learning in sales, leaderships, time management,
inclusion & diversity and so much moreSeasonal employees also
receive our generous employee discount.As a Inventory/Merchandising
Specialist you will be part of a highly energetic and efficient
work group handling all the amazing products we sell. This team is
responsible for order retrieval and shipping, stocking, and
counting products across multiple categories, and assisting
customers on the sales floor. At Best Buy, we create work
environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and
contribute to our shared purpose. We're committed to being one of
the best companies for our customers and employees by fully
embracing people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer
base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring our workforce is
reflective of the communities we serve.We are obsessed with
building long-term relationships with our applicants, employees,
and customers. If you like working in an environment that inspires
individual and team success, you'd be a great addition here.Key
- Assists customers with basic shopping needs and ensures their
needs are met.
- Prepares products to be shipped to other stores and costumers
- Uses established safety guidelines while operating store
- Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully
stocked on the sales floor.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce loss and
eliminate hazards to team members and customers.
- Processes online orders and assists customers and other
employees with in-store product pickup.
- Prepares merchandise and displays to ensure customers can see
whats possible and purchase products without delay.
- Receives, ships, and records store inventory.Basic
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability
(weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
- Maneuvering 50-100 pounds with or without accommodations
Keywords: Best Buy, Mentor , Inventory / Merchandising / Shipping Specialist (Product Flow), Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!