Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches and other engine and driveline- related performance
components. RWB markets its products through multiple prominent
brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance Products, K1
Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance, Rekluse Motor
Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, and Dart Machinery.
RWB sells to a diverse and unmatched customer base of professional
and sportsman racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs,
automotive and powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB
is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and
manufacturing operations in strategic locations throughout the
United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. JOB SUMMARY: The Executive
Assistant based in our Mentor, OH location will provide high-level
administrative support to the executive senior staff. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Executive Assistant will provide
administrative support to all executive senior executive(s). S/he
will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support
related tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide high-level administrative support to executive
including answering phones, coordinating/preparing for meetings,
maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, arranging complex
travel arrangements, etc.
- Juggle constantly changing schedule and meetings in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Keep executive(s) organized and abreast of urgent issues in a
- Make quick and accurate decisions when executive(s) is
- Facilitate mass internal communication (ie. distributing
company-wide e-mails, reports, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate multiple companywide meetings,
materials, reports, etc.
- Ability to gather research and prepare the executive(s)
properly for meetings and presentations
- Anticipate what the executive(s) needs throughout the day in
terms of meeting prep, arising issues and new developments.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Keep up-to-date on the racing business news and company
initiatives disseminate to executive regularly.
- Keep up-to-date on department specific initiatives and
- Maintain an accurate and current list of internal and external
- Maintain staff vacation requests/whereabouts calendar.
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned in a timely and
accurate fashion. PM21Requirements:
Skills and Competencies: Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: At least 5 years of prior administrative/executive
assistant experience for a senior-level executive. Computer Skills:
Strong technology skills including ability to work within PC and
Mac programs, iPad, iPhone. The ability to type fast and
efficiently Analytical or Reasoning Abilities: Proactive, flexible,
calm, and confident. Able to work independently and with little
supervision Communication Skills: Able to handle confidential
information with highest level of professionalism and discretion
Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Executive Assistant, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!