Company: Race Winning Brands
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and
high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
RWB is the preferred source for high-end pistons, engine blocks,
cylinder heads, intake manifolds, connecting rods, crankshafts,
clutches, transmissions, springs and other engine and driveline-
related performance components. RWB markets its products through
multiple prominent brands including JE Pistons, Wiseco Performance
Products, K1 Technologies, Diamond Pistons, Trend Performance,
Rekluse Motor Sports, MGP Connecting Rods, ProX Racing Parts, Dart
Machinery PAC Racing, Revmax, TSI, and TransGo. RWB sells to a
diverse and unmatched customer base of professional and sportsman
racers, engine builders, enthusiasts, OEMs, automotive and
powersports dealers and wholesale distributors. RWB is
headquartered in Mentor, Ohio with sales offices and manufacturing
operations in strategic locations throughout the United States,
Canada, Europe and Asia. This position reports to the Corporate
EH&S Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate the
ability to facilitate compliance with all OSHA/EPA/NFPA/ programs.
The Safety Engineer is expected to work with the plant's leadership
team and safety committees in working towards maximizing employee
productivity, improving health and safety so that regulatory
compliance is achieved and maintained. Moreover, oversee incident
investigations to include proper investigation techniques and
ensure corrective actions are identified, to prevent a reoccurrence
of the same accidents and provide for a safe workplace. Job
- Partner with local management to complete accident
investigations and prepare serious incident reports correctly.
- implement corporate driven safety programs that reduce the
injury rate across all RWB sites
- Serve as the gatekeeper for healthcare services, including
treatment for worker illness and injuries.
- Advances Human Performance mindset by driving improvements in
site safety culture and facilitating risk reduction projects.
- Implement corporate facility safety and health technical
standards to be followed by the plant personnel in compliance with
local, state and federal regulations.
- Interacts with OSHA/EPA regarding formal complaints and
inspections. Manage all activities related to outside governmental
agencies and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Represent the company at local, state, and federal regulatory
meetings as necessary.
- Partner with the EH&S Manager, to determine the need for
industrial hygiene monitoring (air, noise, heat stress, etc.) and
conduct the monitoring or coordinate the monitoring with the
- Lead/Conduct facility inspections to determine potential safety
and health hazards. Recommend corrective/preventative measures
- Must be able to write Emergency Response Preparedness plans,
enforce security precautions, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for periodic driving duties of non-CDL commercial
vehicles within the parameters of your job duties, which will
always further require you to maintain an active driver's license.
Should your driving license status change, you are required to
report the change to your supervisor immediately.
- Support Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) efforts and
tracking of data. PM21 .
- Bachelor's Degree in safety or related field and/or a minimum
of 2 years' experience in similar role is required. Advance
certifications a plus, CSP preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations is required, including
claims handling regulations, accident investigation, and insurance
- Must be comfortable to work in a high pressure, urgency driven
- A minimum of 2 year experience creating PowerPoints and
presentations for senior teams
- Strong skills in data analysis and computer skills.
Keywords: Race Winning Brands, Mentor , Engineer, EH&S, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!