Senior Employee Relations Specialist
Company: BeIDT Health
Posted on: May 12, 2022
BeIDT Health provides a continuum of quality life-changing
behavioral health and specialized chemical dependency treatment
services to children, adolescents, young adults, adults and
families. As a leader in the behavioral health field, we offer a
vast array of programs and services that evaluate, educate,
strengthen and support thousands of children, adults and their
families each year.
Our Human Resources Department is currently seeking a Senior
Employee Relations Specialist to join the team. The Senior Employee
Relations Specialist will be responsible for delivering employee
engagement and employee relations services to the organization.
this role, the Sr. Employee Relations Specialist will use advanced
employee relations knowledge to conduct stay interviews, administer
the employee exit process, mediate conflict issues, oversee
corrective actions and conduct employee investigations and
More specifically, responsibilities of this role include but are
not limited to:
- Managing Worker's Compensation, Unemployment and ADA
- Coaching supervisors when addressing disciplinary actions.
- Problem solving, conducting HR Check-ins and stay
- Conducting employee off-boarding meetings and processes
- Serve as a HR SME, gaining knowledge and understanding of
principles, practices and functions of HR. Continually working to
improve and stay up to date with any legal changes and
- Ensures the compliance of employee data integrity, keeps up
with current laws pertaining to HR and tracks and maintains
certifications and licensure required for employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management,
Psychology or a related field required.
- Three (3-5) years of Human Resource experience in a similar
- Non-profit or healthcare experience helpful.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- SHRM certification preferred.
Our Organization is committed to equal employment opportunity. We
do not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender/sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, uniform service member status, genetic information,
or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: BeIDT Health, Mentor , Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!