Substance Abuse Counselor
Company: New Season
Posted on: May 10, 2022
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a
leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
("OUD").Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states,
our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment,
counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with
OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the
underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of
care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the
patient on their journey to recovery.Essential Functions:
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions,
discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs direct one-on-one patient contact per week through
individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.Education/Licensure/Certification:
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a related
- Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is
preferredSkill and Ability:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and
- Basic mathematics skillsBenefits:
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's and Teladoc services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Leadership Development AcademyEOC: -Colonial Management Group,
LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws40 hoursMentor
Keywords: New Season, Mentor , Substance Abuse Counselor, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!