Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Vector Technical has partnered with a company that
produces innovative high-performance, cost-effective medical
devices solutions that is looking for a Citizen
Swiss/Lathe CNC Machinist A to join their
Our Mentor Client manufactures precision tight tolerance small
2nd (3: 15p-11: 00p) & 3rd shift
$25.00-$30.00 hourly with 15% shift diff
Operate conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (CNC)
machines and machining centers to fabricate parts according to
Duties and Responsibilities
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications,
or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of a finished
work piece, sequence of operations and change specific tooling
(e.g. – inserts, drills, etc.) where applicable.
• Measures dimensions required on sample pieces & to determine
conformance and finish specifications. May be required to perform
inspection and statistical analysis of process to determine actions
necessary to maintain quality levels on parts and process.
• Selects, aligns, and secures cutting tools, attachments,
accessories, and materials on machines such as the lathes. Starts
and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such
as speeds, feeds, coolant flow, depth of cut, and angle of cut.
• Assists on setups of machines when necessary while operating
machines. Verifies conformance of finished work piece to
specifications. • May be required to discuss with engineers,
production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining
or assembly problems.
• Keep their areas clean and maintained in proper order.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
High School diploma or GED equivalence. Technical school education
or college education in machine shop
5 years minimum machining experience.
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Mentor , CNC Machinist, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!