CNC Set-Up Technician
Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Vector Technical has partnered with a company that
produces innovative high-performance, cost-effective medical
devices solutions that is looking for a CNC Set-Up
Technician to join their team!
1st shift 7a- 3: 30p
$30.00- $35.00/ hourly
• Experience with blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and
tolerances of a finished workpiece.
• Measures dimensions on sample pieces & samples. May perform
inspection and statistical analysis of process to maintain quality
levels on parts and process.
• Aligns, and secures cutting tools, attachments, and accessories
on machines such as screw machines, lathes, Mills and EDMs.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
• Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of
machine settings or programmed control data.
• Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
• Work alongside engineers, production personnel, programmers, or
others to resolve machining problems
- High School diploma or GED equivalence and/or 5 years minimum
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Mentor , CNC Set-Up Technician, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!