Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Electronics and General Maintenance
$24 - $29/hr., depending upon experience
Responsible for repairing and maintaining the mechanical systems
and programmable controls on the Production Equipment. Perform a
variety of Production Equipment Maintenance. Backup other
maintenance personnel on projects as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Perform maintenance and repairs involving some of the
following: Electrical, metal work, machining, and welding.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical/electrical system problems
such as electrical circuits, controls, motor starters, switches,
photo-eyes, and PLCs, using root cause analysis principles and
taking corrective action to repair.
- Debug, and repair production equipment control systems, AC/DC
drives, load cells, power distribution and other machine control
components, as quickly and safely as possible to ensure minimal
production down time.
- Responsible for equipment installations, retrofits and
- Set up and operate a range of machine tools and equipment to
make repairs. Responsibility for maintaining department tools and
- Identify and troubleshoot sources of mechanical failure. Make
recommendations and report problems to Supervisor for future
- Maintain neat and orderly inventory of equipment spare parts,
i.e. busses, controls, switches etc.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule for equipment. Keep neat
and accurate repair records, and other department information.
- Follow standard operating procedures for preventative and
predictive production equipment maintenance.
- Position may back up building and grounds maintenance
- Maintain clean, neat and orderly work areas.
- Travel occasionally from plant to plant will be required
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including safety
- Requires completion of an Electrical Technician certification
program, and hands on experience for a minimum of one year.
- Certificate in Equipment Maintenance from technical school; or
two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Mentor , Maintenance Technician, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!