Our client, an electronics contract manufacturing company in
Mentor, OH, is in need of SMT Operators!
1st and 2nd Shift positions available $15/hourly
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Assembly of printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a
proficient, orderly and safe manner, while maintaining a positive
attitude and solid attendance record.
· Operate SMT pick-and-place machines
· Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs.
· Operate screen printing equipment; including setup and tear down
per established procedures.
· Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or
· Pass IPC certification for CIS including all Libra required
· High-School Diploma or GED
· Demonstrated ability to detect quality defects to prevent further
· Basic knowledge of Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel
· IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification preferred