At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer
world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product
and service solutions around the globe.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global
company that will invest in your career growth over the long term.
STERIS wouldn't be where it is today without our incredible,
talented people. That's why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for
the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal.
Hours: Sunday-Thursday (11:30pm-7:00am)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Receives work instructions and prepares and operates equipment
in accordance with instructions.
- Performs machine set ups and equipment or tooling
- Verifies, trouble shoots, and resolves machine issues as they
- Monitors the quality of own work being produced and conducts
- Documents work as required.Actively seeks out process
improvements and communicates appropriately.
- Moves materials to appropriate location for pick up to next
- Performs daily clean up, maintenance, and 5s work within area
- Complies with all regulatory, safety, policies, and standards
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
Duties - cont'd
- High School Diploma or GED
- CNC Press Brake set up and operating experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
- Must be proficient in using measuring instruments (e.g.
micrometers, calipers) to inspect own work in accordance with
specifications and requirements.
- Experience in a lean, continuous improvement environment.
- Knowledge of various types of metals.
- Previous experience working in the medical equipment
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with
approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than
If you need assistance completing the application process,
please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for
accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action
programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained,
transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race,
color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, and any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed
to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor,
but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics
required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and
applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program
may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business