Customer Service Rep
Company: Sargent Aerospace
Posted on: June 8, 2021
RBC Bearings Incorporated (NASDAQ: ROLL) is a leading
international manufacturer of highly engineered precision bearings
and components for the industrial, defense and aerospace
industries. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on
producing highly technical and/or regulated bearing products and
engineered components requiring sophisticated design, testing and
manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial,
aerospace and defense markets. We currently have 31 facilities, of
which 28 are manufacturing facilities in five countries and our
market capitalization is approximately $5.0 billion.
Customer Service Representative - Mentor, OH
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative.
The CSR will provide positive service, while responding to quote
requests and other proposals with customers in a timely accurate
manner to optimize new orders. This position will work closely with
the Engineering and Sales teams to obtain cost estimates for new
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers and offer
world-class friendly service. Maintain the philosophy of always
giving the customer more than they ask for.
- Receive (via phone and fax) customer orders and inquiries for
price and delivery quotations for stock catalog and special items.
Prepares formal quotes and faxes to customer as required.
- Support sales staff by preparing quotes to customer requests on
an immediate basis for quick turn around.
- Respond to leads generated by advertising and websites and
recommends the most appropriate channel, i.e. direct quote or
forward to the most appropriate stocking distributor.
- Sell and educate customer on Climax products and product
attributes as well as alternatives. Use tacit knowledge to guide
customers towards stock items whenever possible.
- Prepare all CSIR paperwork as appropriate, make copies and
- Receive and respond to expedite / delivery requests from
customers and communicates to operations to communicate customers
urgency. Act as a customer advocate within the Company to
communicate customer needs.
- Respond to customer requests for literature, prints, and
- Participate in new product development initiatives.
- Assist Marketing efforts by providing leads and input, working
with staff, and, in particular, with proactive calling
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the job
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience preferably in
SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Understanding and expertise relating to Power Transmission and
- Professional selling and customer service skills (both inside &
outside sales experience)
- Product knowledge of Shaft Collars and Rigid Couplings and
KLA's, coatings, finishes, materials, applications, KLDs, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially
- Experience with CRM and ERP, specifically Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office and Access
- Excellent problem solving skills
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability and protected veteran status.
Keywords: Sargent Aerospace, Mentor , Customer Service Rep, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!