Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Vector' s partner, located in Mentor, OH, is a leading manufacturer
in the work truck industry. They are searching
for Quality Inspectors to join their
team! Quality Inspectors will be responsible for the
in-process quality audits during the production/assembly of
components and finished goods.
All Shifts available
$19-$22/hr., depending upon experience
Primary Job Duties:
- Audit the assembly process for assigned area hourly, making
sure to reach the 4 main areas every hour.
- Record documentation detailing the outcome of the quality audit
- Ensure fit/form/function of finished goods.
- Provide support and assistance concerning minor quality defects
discovered in the assembly area and enforce quality standards.
- Verify pallets containing finished product are in an acceptable
state for shipping
- Assist quality department in handling quality issues
Skills/ Experience: Education &
- Basic math skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions in
- Ability to apply common sense understanding (reasoning) to
carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Must be willing to learn and practice continuous improvement
techniques such as 5S, one-piece flow, line balance, and set-up
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of both.
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Mentor , Quality Inspector, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!