Restaurant General Manager
Company: Burger King Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION
At TOMS King, we believe that our employees are the cornerstone
of our success. Having a rewarding career where the possibilities
are endless begins with you! If you are passionate about serving
our Guests and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative,
team-oriented work environment, consider joining our team.
A Restaurant General Manager is an important ingredient to the
success of our business and is supported by industry-leading
technologies and the tools to succeed in our dynamic organization.
We are looking to enhance our leadership team with the industry's
best professionals - individuals who share our commitment to
developing high-performing teams, delivering exceptional guest
service, and serving the highest quality food. TOMS King is deeply
committed to excellence and rewards our restaurant leaders for
their strong performance.
The Restaurant General Manager has overall responsibility for
managing the daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45
employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction and ensuring
desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability,
and employee retention). The Restaurant General Manager leads the
restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls,
operations, people development, guest service, and compliance
within the restaurant across all shifts.
RESTAURANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead crew members to deliver outstanding service and a quality
experience to every guest.
- Motivate and direct crew members to exceed customer
expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in a neat,
clean, and inviting environment.
- Assume full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss
management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash
control and security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing
labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant
- Lead restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting,
hiring, training, developing, and retaining effective crew
- Demonstrate our Values & Beliefs to support the cultural
initiatives of the Company.
- Provide coaching and feedback to employees and managers on team
stations, products, processes, and policies.
- Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds
are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
- Minimum 2-4 years of restaurant management experience.
- Previous QSR experience desired.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including opening and closing
shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain high performing work
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to motivate,
mentor, and train a diverse team.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer skills.
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to stand for long periods and working in changing
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds
ABOUT TOMS KING
TOMS King owns and operates over 130 BURGER KING restaurants
across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia,
with more than 3,000 team members and have grown to become one of
the Top 20 largest BURGER KING franchisees.
HIGHLIGHT OF BENEFITS
TOMS King offers incentive bonuses, career advancement
opportunities, promotions from within, competitive wages,
E-learning tools, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life and
Accident Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, 401 (k)
Retirement Plan, paid vacation, employee meal discounts, and
Keywords: Burger King Corporation, Mentor , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!