Coating Operator - Rotating 6a-6p/6p-6a - Building 17
Company: Avery Dennison Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As a Coating operator you will be assigned to work on a coating
line. You may work in one or more work stations, including the face
unwind, liner unwind, die, main console/winder and Quality lab. You
may be proficient on more than one coating asset in a given
location. You will be responsible for leading machine set ups and
changeovers, problem-solving, coordinating preventative maintenance
(PMs) and making decisions on machine adjustments. This role is for
CF2 on a rotating schedule.
In this important role, you will also be responsible for:
- Loading raw material into the machine and unloading finished
- Determining and controlling the machine cycle, varying and
modifying as necessary.
- Performing tests and checking product routinely for multiple
characteristics, using standard measuring devices and making some
judgments against standards that are not readily measurable.
- Meeting production schedules and programming production
sequences for optimal productivity.
- Following standard operating procedures and specifications or
instructions of higher level technical personnel. Monitoring
meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures and
related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to
- Maintaining production records and logs of equipment and
- Following all health, safety and housekeeping procedures,
policies and practices. Consistently working in a safe manner with
regard to self, co-workers and manufacturing systems.
- Supporting safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Teamwork: Assisting and supporting other team members in
meeting department and site goals. Participating and sharing in
performing all tasks necessary to run the facility. Contributing
and participating in team decision making. Providing support in
project work and other special requests.
- Perform all other functions as necessary.
What we will be looking for in you:
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- You will regard safety as a core value; serving as role model
for other employees and encouraging adherence to safety practices,
policies and procedures.
- You will need to have a strong service and quality focus;
addressing issues effectively when problems arise and taking
initiative to understand root cause, then communicating / educating
the team in a timely manner.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including
- You will be required show proficiency with computer
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled All
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job,
alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please
contact 440.534.6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org to
discuss reasonable accommodations.
Keywords: Avery Dennison Corporation, Mentor , Coating Operator - Rotating 6a-6p/6p-6a - Building 17, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!