At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer
world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product
and service solutions around the globe.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global
company that will invest in your career growth over the long term.
STERIS wouldn't be where it is today without our incredible,
talented people. That's why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for
the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal.
Core hours: 12:00pm-8:30pm, M-F
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Unloads trucks and delivers inventory to stock. Parts must be
physically moved and entered into ORACLE system through receiving
- Prepares transaction for sales order and gather necessary
inventory for shipment. Submits transaction into ORACLE
- Picks material for work orders, according to printed picklists.
Performs ORACLE transaction to issue material including any
- Stocks completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchased
- Packs any material shipped from the Distribution Center and
complete shipping authority log using appropriate procedures.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts.
Assists Team Leader or Supervisor in researching discrepancies in
- Ensures material movement is shipped, received, and stored
according to Company and Federal standards. If material is not in
conformance, rejects part and complete NCR.
Duties - cont'd
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Forklift certified by STERIS trainer once in position.
- 1-2 years shipping & receiving or warehouse experience.
- Fork lift truck license.
- Working knowledge of computer.
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with
approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than
If you need assistance completing the application process,
please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for
accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action
programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained,
transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race,
color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, and any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed
to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor,
but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics
required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and
applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program
may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business