Assembler A - CELL TECHNICIAN
Company: CorTech LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Cell Technician is responsible for performing a variety of
simple to complex assembly and test functions with minimum
supervision. This position operates the required testing equipment
to ensure readings and recorded values are accurate and meet all
specifications. A Cell Technician utilizes all necessary gages and
other measuring equipment to ensure that final assemblies meet the
customer specifications and other dimensional requirements.
The following established procedures and responsibilities may
* Perform a variety of approved assembly techniques.
* Read, interpret, and understand assembly drawings, procedures and
* Operate required test equipment and verify the calibration of
* Conduct test audits.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment and tooling as required
* Make necessary adjustments to correct irregular and/or
* Works closely with supervision and other team members to ensure
that production requirements
are met and appropriate tooling and hardware is available.
* Assist and/or instruct others in daily activities as needed.
* Maintain appropriate knowledge and ability levels to efficiently
perform all assigned work and utilize this knowledge base to become
proficient on new/unfamiliar assignments.
* Maintain a satisfactory level of performance while following
appropriate procedures and
* Follow all health, safety, and housekeeping procedures, policies,
and practices. Consistently
works in a safe manner regarding self, co-workers, and
* Partner with Engineering to report and problem solve production
issues that impede productivity.
* Meet production schedules and program production sequences for
* Support safety, quality, and continuous improvement
* Maintain work area(s) in an organized, clean, and foreign object
damage (FOD) free manner.
* Contribute and participate in team decision making. Provide
support in project work and other special requests.
* Perform any other responsibilities as required and/or
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be safety conscious and willing to be compliant with all
health and safety requirements.
* Must have a minimum of two to six years of manufacturing and/or
* Skilled in working independently in a timely manner to meet
* Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures,
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be willing to work
effectively as a participative
* Must demonstrate proficiency in essential tasks of the job and a
willingness to learn and shareknowledge; must take initiative to
cross-train and sustain acquired skills.
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction.
* Must have strong service and quality focus; address issues
effectively when problems arise and
take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate to the
team in a timely manner.
* Must have demonstrated record of flexibility and dependability to
support production and
* Must be able to give and receive constructive feedback to ensure
* Must demonstrate manual dexterity and a willingness to learn.
Keywords: CorTech LLC, Mentor , Assembler A - CELL TECHNICIAN, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!