At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer
world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product
and service solutions around the globe.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global
company that will invest in your career growth over the long term.
STERIS wouldn't be where it is today without our incredible,
talented people. That's why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for
the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
Employees will operate various packing and filling stations
according to quality and safety standards and production needs.
Duties include the following:
- Placing product in packaging.
- Visually inspecting product including lids, seals, lot codes,
expiration dates etc. and finished product.
- Ensure safe operation at all times by wearing proper PPE,
reporting or correcting safety concerns, and recommending changes
- Identifies need for on equipment maintenance, and completes
work request for the maintenance department.
- Reject non-conforming material using proper procedures.
- Operate electric/manual pallet lift, and restock materials as
Duties - cont'd
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in an assembly, production or
relevant fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, diagrams and
quality check sheets.
- Ability to interpret and follow written procedures to ensure
product and packaging meets required specifications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting
- Detail oriented with ability to identify items against
- Must be able to run electric/manual pallet lift, and restock
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with
approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than
If you need assistance completing the application process,
please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for
accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action
programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained,
transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race,
color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, and any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed
to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor,
but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics
required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and
applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program
may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business