Plastic Extrusion Machine Operator
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Growing company in Mentor with great advancement
opportunities is seeking full time extrusion machine operators for
entry level positions; training program and overtime available.
Night shift operators receive shift premium.
The operator’s primary function is to effectively
package finished product (strapping coils) to customer
specifications while maintaining a clean working environment.
Additionally, the operator is to fully support other team members
to ensure maximum efficient operations working under the
supervision of the Plant Manager, along with the direct day to day
activity flow management of the Shift Foreman,
- Strapping coils
- Palletize strapping coils to packaging specification
- Perform quality checks/weigh coils
- Monitor winder arms/settings to ensure finished goods quality
- Dispose low quality strap or coils through grinder
- Consistently support teammates to ensure maximum production
- Notify Technician of out of specification product
- Actively support positive work environment initiatives
(cleanliness + positive attitude)
- 24/7 Production Schedules, 12-hour shifts,
$1.50/hour shift premium for nights
- Rotational, paid cross-training in other Polychem
locations - South Carolina & Virginia
- 1yr+ manufacturing experience
- Task & achievement oriented
- Attention to detail
- Capable of repetitive lifting of 40lbs
- Competitive wages (additional $1.50 per hour night shift
- Merit increases based on line assignment, performance and
- Health & Pharmacy, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, STD and AD&D.
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Ancillary Policies.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- 401k plan with up to 3% company match.
Keywords: Polychem, Mentor , Plastic Extrusion Machine Operator, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!