Avery Dennison is seeking a Spotting Tractor/ Specialty Receiver
at the Cleveland Films Facility location in Painesville, Ohio. The
primary responsibilities include facilitation of the empty trailers
in the yard with the spotter truck, pumping tankers, QA totes,
receiving transactions and material handling (fork, clamp and
pole). This role may also provide support of general shipping
needs. Employee on this schedule will work day shift hours, Monday
through Friday, with opportunity for in-week and weekend
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Pump tankers and ensure receipt of materials and equipment to
support production and verify receipts in related computer systems
(e.g. , Oracle, OTM, etc).
* Ensure material flow using PIV and yard truck.
* Receive materials and equipment to support production and
verify receipts in related computer systems (Oracle, OTM, etc).
* Process, close and file receivers.
* Load and unload trucks to inventory and racking as applicable
(e.g. bulk rolls, scrap, packaging materials, cores, end-boards
* Perform inventory audits to verify accuracy and achieve
* Follow internal procedures for shipping all orders, stock and
non-stock, ensuring to follow FIFO (First in First out)
* Follow internal procedures for receiving orders into Oracle
and ensuring the proper labeling of material. Inspect incoming raw
materials for damage, verify quantity, and tag appropriately.
Responsible for attending MDI
Ideal candidates should possess experience that meets the
requirements along with:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Tow motor certification required.
* CDL Class A preferred.
* Experience in trailer movements with a spot trailer
* Excellent computer skills required. Knowledge of basic PC
programs (MS Office, Lotus Notes, etc.).
* Strong ability to work independently and autonomously.
* Demonstrated customer responsiveness through effectively
communicating with various functions (including Customer Service
Representatives, Vendors, Carriers, internal finishing department,
* Experience with transactional functions in various computer
systems (e.g. shipping / receiving functions) highly preferred.
* Adaptive, flexible, and able to handle ambiguity and
multi-task across multiple assignments.
* Must be motivated towards safety, productivity improvements,
and quality awareness.
* Skilled in working in a fast-paced environment with a highly
participative team-work system.
* Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions
and take appropriate action.
* Willingness to learn new tools and systems.
* Demonstrated ability to work overtime frequently.
* Demonstrated exceptional attendance record.
* Safety record to reflect positive attitude and
* Skilled in working independently in a safe and timely manner
* Willingness and ability to recognize and address unsafe acts
or at-risk conditions.
* Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance is highly
* Must have prior knowledge of inventory systems and
demonstrated ability to investigate and correct inventory
* Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities /
ELS projects to increase the state of compliance, effectiveness,
and/or efficiency of the department and organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job,
alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please
contact 440 534-6080 or Jacqueline.email@example.com to
discuss reasonable accommodations.