Entry Level Assembler
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: June 4, 2021
- Assembly of plastic and corrugated containers
- Use of hand and power tools
- Following written and verbal work instructions
Pay and Shift info
- $13.00-$13.50/hour starting pay rate
- 1st shift 6:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift 3pm to 11:30pm Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift 10pm - 6:30am Sunday-Thursday
- Availability to work OT as needed
- Once hired, your pay increases by $1/hour
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
NESCO Resource will provide:
A "temp-to-hire opportunity.
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
Once converted to permanent status, employees can look forward to;
- Increase in pay
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
We encourage you to apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours
of 9 am and 3 pm at 7263 Center St., Mentor, OH 44060.
Questions? Give us a call at (440) 974-3391.
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in
42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major
accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups
with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require
Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial
expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment
agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing
firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly
attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to
focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Mentor , Entry Level Assembler, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!