At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer
world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product
and service solutions around the globe.
Assist in maintaining the production schedule by directing
Packaging employees and assisting Operations Supervisor with
training, scheduling, troubleshooting, safety, and
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global
company that will invest in your career growth over the long term.
STERIS wouldn't be where it is today without our incredible,
talented people. That's why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for
the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Assist in the supervision of various Packaging Stations. This
includes but is not limited to; ensure production lines are manned
and running, fill in for employee breaks as needed; troubleshoot
minor problems with equipment and parts; provide all tracked
information (counts, scrap, etc.); make suggestions regarding
employee issues (merit, disciplinary, etc.); make suggestions
regarding process improvements/changes.
- Measure production rates by the hour and complete proper
documentation to management.
- Complete product/labeling change over. This includes verifying
material has been depleted and separated, change coding/printing
devices to print new labeling, verify labeling is correct and all
associated documentation is complete.
- Ensure all equipment is set up and operating properly at
equipment start up time.
- Maintain scrap counts for proper inventory adjustments.
- Ensure employee safety and compliance of safety policies at all
times (proper use of PPE).
- Create and complete Device History Records for all
- Close out work orders for production in Oracle.
- Familiar with requirements for all regulatory bodies associated
with Medical Device Production.
Duties - cont'd
- High School Diploma or GED
One year STERIS Packaging equipment experience, preferrably as a
Supervisor or Lead person.
- Familiarity with working from standardized procedures also
- Good written and verbal communications as well as basic math,
reading, legible handwriting and computer skills.
- Detail and goal oriented.
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with
approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than
If you need assistance completing the application process,
please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for
accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action
programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained,
transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race,
color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, and any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed
to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor,
but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics
required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and
applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program
may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business