Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 1, 2021
GENERAL LABORERS needed in Mentor on 1st shift.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4pm (overtime offered, when
Pay starting at $13/hr.
This is an indoor facility with a very laid-back atmosphere.
We are looking to add additional team members that are
enthusiastic, eager to learn and willing to show up! You will
ensure that our products and services meet all necessary
requirements before they reach the customer. Must fully understand
the requirements for the product and have a sense of responsibility
towards our potential and existing customers
- Utilize rubber mallet to 'break-out parts from large metal
- Operate different machines to bend/punch parts according to
- Deburr and Assemble parts as needed.
- Pack and label parts, make boxes, prepare shipments
- Be willing to work in different departments and cross train to
become a valuable part of the team.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Metal manufacturing background a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of manufacturing
- Ability to stand in one place for long periods of time
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring
- Ability to handle physical workload, lifting up to 50 lbs as
Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and a generous paid
time off plan.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Mentor , General Labor, Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!