Restaurant Manager (AM)
Company: Burger King Corporation
Posted on: May 31, 2021
RESTAURANT MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
At TOMS King, we believe that our employees are the cornerstone
of our success. Having a rewarding career where the possibilities
are endless begins with you! If you are passionate about serving
our Guests and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative,
team-oriented environment, join our team.
We are fun and friendly people who value customers and takes
absolute pride in everything we do. We offer great benefits and
competitive starting wages up to $50K Annually:
PAID TIME OFF
Long- and Short-Term Disability
Employee Medical and Dental Benefits
A Restaurant Manager is an important ingredient to the success
of our business and is supported by industry-leading technologies
and the tools to succeed in our dynamic organization. We are
looking to enhance our leadership team with the industry's best
professionals - individuals who share our commitment to developing
high-performing teams, delivering exceptional guest service, and
serving the highest quality food. TOMS King is deeply committed to
excellence and rewards our restaurant leaders for their strong
The Restaurant Manager will help direct their team toward
achieving excellence in restaurant operations and customer service.
As a leader, you will help coach, motivate, and mentor others in
the restaurant, while developing your management skills and
understanding of the business along the way.
RESTAURANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead the team members to deliver outstanding service and a
quality experience to every guest.
- Motivate and direct team members to exceed customer
expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in a neat,
clean, and inviting environment.
- Supervise and train both Crew Members and Shift Leaders on team
stations, products, processes, and policies.
- Assist in the responsibility for restaurant outcomes which
include but are not limited to increased sales, profitability,
positive customer comments, and employee retention.
- Demonstrate our Values & Beliefs to support the cultural
initiatives of the company.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager with recruiting and
hiring crew members.
- Implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor,
and use financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Direct efficient and accurate preparation of product for prompt
customer delivery within the established speed of service and food
- Ensures all product quality and operations standards are
- Minimum 1-2 years of supervisory experience in the restaurant,
retail, or hospitality industry.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including opening and closing
shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain high performing work
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods and working in changing
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds
- Previous leadership experience in motivating and mentoring
ABOUT TOMS KING
TOMS King owns and operates over 130 BURGER KING restaurants
across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia,
with more than 3,000 team members and has grown to become one of
the Top 20 largest BURGER KING franchisees.
Keywords: Burger King Corporation, Mentor , Restaurant Manager (AM), Other , Mentor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!